Sunday, November 4, 2007

Nov 4

I took a drive to Parker today to get groceries. Safeway is my store I go to and I stocked up on all the essentials. My fridge and cupboards were looking like Mother Hubbard's cupboard so I told Bob I had to get it restocked. We hadn't been to the grocery store for things since we left Laramie on Oct 9th. I then headed to the Dollar Store to get a few things that I didn't want to spend full price for. The places were pretty busy, guess Q winter residents had the same idea!



After I got home, Bob emptied out the black and gray water tanks and we headed to the dump sites. We dumped and then got fresh water for our showers. Bob got to talking to George Patton about gold prospecting while at the dump site so that delayed us by about another 1/2 hour.


We brought the water home and then he went prospecting...Surprise there!!!

I have been watching an item on EBAY and during the last 10 minutes of the auction, placed a bid and watched it closely...I ended up WINNING it...


Here's a pic of the GOLF DUCK and I will try in the near future to make some of them. Ron and Terry were ribbing me about getting this duck as they were sitting outside enjoying our fire this evening...
I think he's pretty cool and I can't wait to carve some duck heads and see how I do...

No comments: