Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Nov 28

I once again went to knapping class today. I had fun, fun, fun...I finished these 5 today. 3 arrowheads, 1 knife point and 1 spear point. It's getting easier all the time. But today I ended up with a couple little glass cuts on my index fingers.

Bob and I had lunch at Taco Mio. Great enchiladas!
We then scouted around town for a pipe cutter, bead spacers and copper wire. Got everything we needed and now all I have to get to make glass beads with is the torch and tank and crushed glass. I have a source for it and will be ordering it soon.
Bob headed out to check out a target he found on his metal detector yesterday. It turned out to be an old boot tack but he found another one he is going to check out tomorrow.
Homemade potato soup for supper---so, it's time to eat and watch "Who wants to be a Millionaire."

No comments: