Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nov 14

Well, the Goodyear blimp was seen going east yesterday! Must have made it Phoenix and on the way back to LA!
I made another wind swept tree today. I don't think it turned out as good as the first. Probably because I had an instructor with the first one. I will keep trying tho.
I also went to knapping class and finished these two arrowheads. It is getting easier. We had a large class today 9 students. It's becoming very popular!
After class Bob and I went to Carls Jr and had a burger and fries. They make super burgers and they are so huge, I can't finish one! We then went to the craft store and got wire for my tree. Onto the hardware store for a couple nails and light bulbs for the little lights in the RV.
Bob came home and rested for a while and I headed to Hillary's for instruction on how to make a board to wrap the wire for the trees.
Bob then headed to get some water for the trailer and afterward left to prospect.
He did find a piece of gold yesterday---pictures and explanation tomorrow!
Bob's got a fire going tonight and enjoying it too.

No comments: