Thursday, November 15, 2007

Nov 15

Well, Bob didn't get a picture of his gold he found in the quartz rock so I don't have one to post tonight. Maybe tomorrow???
I made a pan of dressing today for the potluck Thanksgiving dinner at the rock club today. We had about 145 people show up for the dinner. It was wonderful and there are a lot of great cooks out there. I don't have to cook dinner tonight because we are still full from lunch. After we attended the weekly rock club meeting. I expected Ron and Terry to be at the lunch and meeting but they weren't. Missed a great meal, guys!!!
Bob then went to his favorite place by Dome Rock and prospected. I finished an arrowhead that I started yesterday.
There is a lot of smoke in the air this afternoon. You couldn't even see the mountains and the wind was blowing some. Bob thought it was dust, but I smelled the smoke so I have to disagree with him.
Hope it clears out by morning...

No comments: