Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dec 6

Bob spent the morning at class doing lost wax carving. He created a ring with an elk tooth in it. It looks great and I hope he can cast it in silver.
While he was there, I spent the morning making glass beads outside at the picnic table. It was hard to do with the sun bright as it was and then a breeze came up and I had to stop. I need an enclosed place to make these beads. I did get quite a few done tho.

This afternoon we went to the rock club meeting. During the meeting Bob started feeling ill and spent the rest of the time in the truck. He then came home and headed to bed for about 1 1/2 hrs. After he got up he was feeling somewhat better.

I got a beautiful picture of the sunset once again. This place has such beautiful sunrises and sunsets.

I ran to the grocery store and who would I bump into but Ron and Terry? Then headed over to the post office and they were there too...

I got my Christmas cards mailed out and just have to mail some presents to the family.

We're going to watch Survivor tonight, only a few episodes left...

No comments: