Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dec 19

Bob found this nugget this afternoon. It is the biggest nugget physical size and was down in the ground about 3-4" . It weighs 11.0 grains.


He was excited when he found it and can't wait to get back out there.



We saw a roadrunner outside our door while we were having lunch. Of course the camera was in the truck. Bob went outside anyway, got the camera and managed to snap a pretty good picture. The roadrunner wasn't too scared of him.














The sunrise was really beautiful today...














I spent the day making iris folding cards. Then onto the "hobby room" and I made a few beads.

Bob came home this afternoon after prospecting and pulled a very TALL box out of the truck. It is probably 5' tall...He said Santa dropped it off...NOW I can't wait for Christmas. I'm like a little kid at Christmas...


I talked to my sister the other day and she said when I was little I would open the packages early to see what I got and tape them back up. I don't remember that...

Carley, our Cocker Spaniel, even has a few presents this year. The thing I miss most about living in a 5er is not being able to put up a large tree. But we have some decorations around and it looks good.

No comments: