Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Jan 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! !
The new year came in and it hadn't changed from last year...I was in bed reading and Bob was out watching TV and we didn't even celebrate the new year.
The day before on Dec. 31st, we went to Mexico with George Eppler, who is parked next to us. We got some Rx's, I got a new purse and bracelet that a guy made for me... He weaved my name into the bracelet in about 4 minutes. We had lunch down there, as you can see by the previous posts. Bob got sick on New years day and most of the night. Might have gotten some bad food. George and I didn't have any problems tho.
I sure wished Shannon, George's girlfriend, could have been down there with us, we would have had so much fun... Maybe next time...
Bob was down almost all day today...He finally got out of bed this afternoon and went out about 3pm... He walked around and looked at prospecting places. George and him are going out tomorrow to check on a spot that George found today.. He found a target and needs to finish checking it out.

I got some crushed glass from Thompson Enamels today and spent the evening making glass beads. I made some beads to make a necklace for my friend, Jane Baldwin, who lives in Casper WYO...I talked to her today , it had been a while since I had done that. I hope to be able to visit her when I get to WYO this summer. I met her back in 1979,,,gosh 29 years ago... Nice to have a friend that long...
George is going to get some solar panels put on his 5er tomorrow. During that time, Bob and him will probably be prospecting.

No comments: