Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jan 6, 2008

We had to do the dreaded dumping of the trailer today and get some water. We also ran into town and washed clothes. I did bring them home today and we think we finally got the clothesline so it won't blow down. Boy is that ever frustrating to have the line blow down with wet clothes on it.










After that, a trip to take a picture of the big tent being set up.
I also got some manzanita roots for my wire tree bases. Here is a picture of a Manzanita tree.
The description says it is native of California, but the roots I got today were from Wisconsin.
At the end of the evening, the sunset was a golden ball descending over the horizon. It was beautiful!
I gave Bob a haircut in the wind tonight. It had been 3 months since he has had one. Sure cut off a lot of hair.

No comments: