Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Jan 9, 2008

The morning started out with a beautiful pink sunrise. I usually don't like pink but in sunrises it is great.
As I was walking thru the vendor displays in Rice Ranch today, I came upon this beautiful motorcycle. The vendor was detailing motorcycles. He was talking to some bikers and telling them to bring their bikes over and he would detail them right there.
This vendor has barrels for sale. You might need one for dumping your grey and black water or hauling water. He has a couple different sizes and buckets also.
This next vendor was selling handmade wood products. Bet he won't sell too many to full timers as we don't have room to put these. The items were beautiful tho.
I made a couple of glass bead necklaces last night. They turned out great and I have already sent one off in the mail to my friend, Jane Baldwin, in Casper WY.
Better make more tonight. I love doing it and get great results.

No comments: