Friday, February 16, 2007

Feb 16th

Another beautiful day in paradise! It got up to about 79 degrees here today. It started off great then the wind came up for a while. But it has since died down and is very nice outside.

I made a trip to get the mail this morning. Still waiting for the license plates for the trailer to get here. We finally got word that all the paperwork had been sent to the mail forwarding service and the plates are in the mail to us. It only took a month to get everything done. I went to the library to exchange a book. The library was busy as usual, mostly people getting on the computers, checking emails, etc.

When I got home, Bob and I went back to town to get fittings for the dump tank. We had to get a valve and everything that goes with it to make it work. He got it put together this afternoon and then made some handles for it to make it easier to put it in the truck. Tomorrow we will test it...only after he checks it first with water to make sure there are no leaks.

Once we had dumped the sewer into our blue boy, took it to the dump site and as Bob was lifting it up to drain (I was holding the other end of the hose in the floor drain) the hose came off the Blue boy. Guess what I got covered with? The only thing I could think of doing was head back and take a shower. It reminded me of the movie with Robin Williams, RV. I can laugh about it now but at the time it was horrible.

We're having t-bones tonight on the grill with saute'd mushrooms, baked potatos and buttered green beans.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: