Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nov 23, 2008

Today was my day off and I had some time to go to an auction. There was an estate auction of a lady that worked at the courthouse and we had become great friends. I will miss her. There were a lot of great items at the auction. I ended up with some serving bowls (needed them for Thanksgiving), I paid $5.00 for 7 bowls...I also got a southwest clock with turquoise stones for $5.00. Then a crystal creamer and sugar came up and I only paid $7.50 for both of them...Don't know what I will do with them, but the price was right.
I got to see lots of my friends and had a great time.

My hairdresser, Pam, came by this morning and asked me if we wanted a deer that her husband, Ed, had shot this morning. I accepted and we now have a deer hanging in the garage to be cut up. We are having backstraps tomorrow night for dinner. Can't wait for that. Bob even said he would cook them...Can't beat a deal like that...

I also had time to make a rope basket today. It turned out great...

The weather is supposed to be fair this week thru Thanksgiving...At least in the 50's...Sure am missing Q!!!

No comments: