Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nov 20











The above pictures is of us with the cows, I am in the 1st picture on the right, my boss, Elton on the left of me.
I had a busy day today. After chores at the ranch, we headed to the pasture to bring the cows and heifers in. The vet arrived with his assistant and we proceeded to run them thru the chute to preg check them. We had a great day, with the weather about 30 degrees, and things went well. The cows passed thru the alley to the chute without many problems.

This picture is of Henry, pushing cows to the chute...

After they were checked we sorted them, pushing heifers and non bred cows to a different corral.

We started about 11:30am and finished about 4pm...

I then had a hair appt. about 5:30pm and got home about 7pm. My hair looks great and am ready for tomorrow...

It's supposed to up into the 50's tomorrow and higher this weekend. I guess I won't complain about one day that is in the 30's.
I got an email from a friend in Arizona who is now going to semi-retire. He is going to be enjoying the easy living in the desert for a few months. He will have fun, there are so many things to do there.
Have a good night...

No comments: