Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Happy New Year to all!
We spent from Dec 21st - 31st at Woods Landing Resort. It is the spot where we work in the summer just outside of Laramie WYO. The owners were away for the holiday and we were able to house sit for them. It was great to be back there. But the weather was cold, windy and snowy. I didn't like that part. I helped out in the cafe and cleaned cabins that were rented out. Bob was running the snowplow when needed. We hauled all of out Christmas presents over from Nebraska and opened them over there. Picture of several deer roaming around Woods Landing.
Bob and Carley with their matching coats.
We had a steak and shrimp dinner for Christmas. Bob cooked and it turned out great.
We took Carley with us too. Before we left she got an ear infection and didn't seem to be getting better. We took her to the vet in Laramie and he gave her an Rx that started working in 6 hours. She is doing so much better. She lost her appetite and didn't seem interested in anything. Glad to have her back to her old self.

Here's a picture of my sis, Donna and me by her Christmas tree.
My sister, Donna and brother in law, Jim.
I went back to work today. We vaccinated some lambs and then I went home until chore time tonight.




No comments: