Monday, January 5, 2009

Jan 5, 2009

"
This will be a short post tonight. It was 0 degrees when I got up at 5am. But during the day, it warmed up to about 36 which was tolerable. I was again dressed in coveralls, gloves, hat, etc. I cleaned out the barn this morning, fixed fence this afternoon in 2 different sections, helped fill the grainary from the grain truck with the auger, did chores 2 times. It was a good day.

When I first arrived at work, I checked on the ewe that was lambing when I left last night. She had 2 beautiful lambs. I tried to take some good pictures but they kept moving too fast. Finally got one when Henry came in the barn and asked, "Are you playing with the lambs again?" I said "Yes ,I am", and had him hold the lambs while I got a still picture. Here they are! Enjoy...

No comments: