Saturday, March 15, 2008

Windy day

I finished taking down the tent frame today and had to have Bob's help to get the top frame off. After that I pulled all the pipes loose, taped them into bundles and bagged the fittings. It was a bugger getting the 12'' spikes out of the grounds too. We found someone to store them for the summer.

Bob worked on tying flies for the San Juan River today. He finished about a dozen of them with size 22 hooks. You can barely see them, I don't know how the fish do either. But they really bite on his flies he ties.

I spent the day reading and when I got tired of that I grabbed the camera and got a couple of shots taken. The first one is from a couple days ago. I had a Gila Woodpecker drinking out of the hummingbird feeder.


Next is a baby hummingbird, Judy came over and said it an immature Anna's hummingbird.


And finally a Western Whiptail lizard. He was about 6-8'' long and I had to keep circling the bush to get these 2 shots.

No comments: