Saturday, May 2, 2009

auction

The auction was held on the 25th. I picked up the proceeds check today and was disappointed. We didn't make much on it. I paid a lot more for the items than I purchased for the house than I got back from the auction. Bob got 1/2 of the proceeds and I got 1/2.
Bob and I have split up and I will now be doing this blog without him.
I will be going to Arizona in the fall with the 5th wheel trailer and truck. I still don't know where I will be working yet this summer. I might stay in Nebr. depending on my job availability. If it doesn't work out, I will go to Wyo and work till Aug 1.
My sis and I will be hiking in the Jackson Hole Tetons in WYO this Aug. then hiking the Continental Divide Trail after that. So Aug will be my vacation month. In Sept, I will be headed back to Arizona.
Hope all is well with everyone and hope to see you in Arizona in the fall.

1 comment:

Gypsy said...

I guess I'm sorry to hear that you have split with Bob, but I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do. Please keep on with the blog - I love reading it.

gypsy