Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Oct 28

I put the wrong date on the post yesterday. Woke up this morning and was watching the news and they said something about it being Sunday...Was I ever confused...
Bob headed to town with laundry in tow. He called me about 10 minutes after he left and asked if we should hook up and head down the road. We did! We ended up in Quartzsite about 4pm this afternoon. After checking in with Larry and Phyllis at La Posa North, we stopped and talked with Ron and Terry. I can't beleive how hot it is...No wonder Ron and Terry got a bigger generator to have the air on....
We got set up in our spot from last year. Got unhitched, got the satelite going and all is good. Only because it is starting to cool down. As I write this at 8:15pm it is down to 82 degrees...
I have to find the dog groomer tomorrow and get Carley in for a haircut. She is a hot dog!! Might chop my hair shorter too...
We drove by Thom and Judys place and will have to go over and meet them in the next few days. Also have to catch up with Jim, he's just down from us in his spot from last year too. I worked with him last year at La Posa North.
Have a good evening ya'all....

No comments: