Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Oct 30

Thank goodness it was cooler today. There was a light breeze that helped also. We went to town looking for another tiki torch. Of course we didn't find one but did get some lamp oil to use in our current one.

I took Carley to the groomer today. She was done in 2 1/2 hours and looks great! She was bouncing around so much afterwards, I think she felt 100% better and cooler. Here she sits with Bob.











Bob planted the grass today. He said I was to keep it watered so it will stay green.

We had a nice visit from Jim Canody. I worked with him at the BLM check in station last fall.

Bob and I took a drive up past Dome Rock to see how many campers had moved in. Just a few for right now but that will change soon. He brought me home and then headed back out there to do some gold prospecting. He didn't find anything but is still hopeful.

The road construction is awful. It took him 1/2 hour to get from town after he got back and that's only 3/4 mile!

The sunset was beautiful. One view from the west and one from the south.

No comments: