Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Feb 6 2008

We have been down and out with terrible colds. Bob got his last thurs. and is still bothered with it. He coughs all day and all night. Mine started Monday, I missed work yesterday because I felt so awful. Today, I'm on the mend! I have been pouring juices and water down and just keeping hydrated and resting. It works and usually my colds will be overwith in 3 - 4 days.

I got a call from Terry on Sunday when we had such strong winds. He said the big tent had blown down. I grabbed my camera and headed to the scene. I felt like a reporter getting the first scoop on the event. Here's some shots of the sunken tent. At least all the antique cars had all been moved out.
Our good friends Joe and Donna Wallingford left this area to head further south today. They stopped by to say their farewells. They even gave me an early birthday present. Thank you for that Joe and Donna, I won't open it till my birthday tho. I was sad to see them go. We have become great friends this year after meeting just last year. Hope to see them in the fall.
I finished my beading project. I made a 3 D hummingbird and then did another one just so I wouldn't forget how to do it. They turned out good. I'll get some pictures when I get them hung in the window.
Bob is off to the vendors this afternoon. He is going to buy some leather and make a sheath for my knapped knives I make.

No comments: