Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Warm days ahead

The weather has been great for the past few days. Last week we had 2 days when the wind didn't stop blowing. I noticed that all the awnings had been put in for those days. It is supposed to reach record high temperatures this week.

Working at the check in station is getting busier. We check in 5-6 rigs per day with all the stations open now. We went from 1 work day a week to 2 days now.

I will start working at a popular restaurant in town starting tomorrow. I will be waitressing/bar tending a couple days a week. The manager said that it will turn into full time if I want the work.

The vendors are setting up. Rice ranch has the most vendors so far. I'll have to get my camera out and start taking pictures and posting them.

I am feeding about 30 quail and 30 gamble quail every day. The hummingbirds are hanging around too. I do have a fox that frequents my campsite at night. The coyotes are always howling, what a wonderful sound.

Next time, pics will be available..

No comments: