Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sat.

Today was laundry day. I'm getting it done, just sitting playing on the computer also. It's nice this laundromat has WiFi, plus a patio where they serve bisquits/gravy and hot dogs. Their Chicago Style Vienna dogs are the best. So if in Quartzsite go to "Gone to the Dogs" laundromat and get it all done at one time. It's across the street from the Roadrunner market.

Snowbirds are finally moving into Q. We have about 6-8 check into the BLM area every other day.

I have been collecting some wood for fires in the evening. The nights are so beautiful. The sun goes down and the sky is as clear and bright with stars. So a fire is always welcome.

Ron and Terry will arrive shortly. I haven't seen them in about a year and 1/2 so I'm looking forward to them getting here.

The rock club will be opening its doors soon and I plan on going down and getting involved in that also.
Drive safe getting here and look me up at La Posa North--1st 5th wheel this side of the garbage dumps on the right with the WYO and US flag out front. Sandy

1 comment:

Gypsy said...

It's good to see you posting again.